Colne Valley Regional Park
Colnbrook with Poyle Parish sits in the middle of the 43c square mile Colne Valley Regional Park. There is a lot going on in the Colne Valley at the moment including:
· Green space management & enhancement projects including at Albany Park
· HS2 £3M additional Mitigation plan
· Development of the £2M Lottery Funded Landscape Partnership – works to start in Autumn2018
· Planning application responses including to local authority consultations
· Working to raise the profile of the Park as a recreation resource for the 40,000 people who live in the Park and the 3 Million who live within 10 miles
· Sustainability – to ensure that the 50 year old regional park has a future for the next 50 years.
· Liaison with Heathrow Airport and the Heathrow Strategic Planning Group to obtain better environmental mitigation for the Regional Park.
All of the above could benefit from a detailed presentation and discussion with the council about potential opportunities for Colnbrook & Poyle. However given the limited time on Tuesday I opted to focus on Heathrow.
To read the full report please click below.